Looking in the Mirror About Mentoring
Am I a Mentor?
Looking in the Mirror...
03:50 Mentoring Definition - IMC perspective
On the wall…
Am I a mentor?
08:22 7 Key Considerations for Answering this Question Through the Lenses of Continue, Stop, Start or one of your design/use
1. 09:39. Have Lived Experience - Reflection in and on
2. 14:32 Have a Sense of Self - Progress over perfection
3. 16:55 Willing to Help – in the Words of the mentee
4 19:59 Willing to Learn — Know-Do
5. 22:30 Able to Assign Resources (TEM) - Action Management
6. 25:04 Able to Commit - Follow Through - Courage to make it so
7. 28:30 Ready to Share the Legacy You Intend to Live
30:52 There are 3 Blockages:
Doubt - Learn - Be
Ignorance - Know - Have
Complacency - Do - Do
Doug Lawrence - Director of Education/Outreach
Dr. Stephen Hobbs - Director of Certification
Reach out to us with your comments - to ask questions - to get involved with mentoring certification...
Use the Comments section below to share a public comment - query - ask...
Contact Form - private
Cut n paste: https://internationalmentoringcommunity.com/contact